The University selects students through entrance examinations as described below. Students are accepted into undergraduate schools through diverse selection procedures, to make the procedures suitable for applicants.
- entrance examination for Graduate School
- general entrance examination
- University Testing Center examinations
- AO(Admission Office)-type screening
- public calls for admission by recommendation
- entrance examination for students returning from overseas
- entrance examination for working people