Tamagawa University Quantum ICT Research Institute Bulletin Vol.4 No.1 (2014)
- Osamu Hirota, “A Correct Security Evaluation of Quantum Key Distribution,” pp.1-9
- Masaki Sohma, “Evaluation of Error probability for Quantum Gaussian Channels Using Gallager Functions,” pp.11-14
- Fumio Futami and Osamu Hirota, “Transmission of 100 Gbit/s (10×10 Gbit/s) Y-00 Quantum Stream Cipher for Secure Communication,” pp.15-17
- Genta Masada, “Efficient Generation of Second Harmonic Wave with Periodically Poled KTiOPO4 crystal at 473 nm,” pp.19-22
- Kentaro Kato, “Coupling Lemma and Its Application to The Security Analysis of Quantum Key Distribution,” pp.23-30
- Mitsuru Hamada, “A Simple Demonstration of a Fallacy in Implementability Arguments on Quantum Computation,” pp.31-32
© Tamagawa University Quantum ICT Research Institute 2014 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means electronically, mechanically, by photocopying or otherwise, without prior permission of the copy right owner.