Center for Continuing Learning (TUCL)
In the continuous learning society of the 21st century, college graduation is no longer the end, but is now just the beginning of lifelong learning. The role of the Continuous Learning Center is to provide learning opportunities for society and for our students.
Since its inauguration in 1993, we have steadily added courses. In 2011, 160 courses were provided with more than 5,000 participants. As for course variety, the courses offered reflect the Center's motto, "From Arts to Science." Included are such offerings as art workshops, computer and internet use and a full range of musical events and performances. In fact, this very variety defines the Center.
- Enjoying Gardening
- Dyeing with Plant Dyes
- Calligraphy: Modeling Kanji
- Carving Noh Masks
- Introductory French Conversation
- Learning Everyday English Conversation
- Fundamental Course Including a Practicum in Music Therapy
- Fun with Swimming
- Let's Jog Together
- First Aid for Children
- Training Class for Translators
- Introduction to Sign Language
- Museum Studies